RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
The ownership of this website, as well as the services offered on your child from www.carlosnunezmedina.com
This website is offered for informational purposes only and not binding on third parties. www.carlosnunezmedina.com does not assume any type of responsibility regarding the use of the information contained in this web nor with respect to possible damages that could be derived from the use of this information. The use of this website implies acceptance of these legal terms.
Www.carlosneezmedina.com in application of the current regulations on protection of personal data, informs that the personal data that is collected through the forms of the website: www.carlosnunezmedina, are included in the 1&1 IONOS servers (service provider of www.carlosnunezmedina.com).
TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The collection and automated processing of personal data is aimed at maintaining the business relationship and the performance of information tasks.
The user may at any time exercise the rights of:
- Right of access: the interested party may request the Responsible for the data processed and if so, what specific personal data is treated.
- Right of rectification: the interested party may request the person responsible for correcting their personal data if they are not accurate.
- Right of deletion: the interested party may request the Deletor to delete their personal data.
- Right to object: the interested party may object to the person responsible for processing their personal data.
- Right to the limitation of the treatment: the interested party may request the Responsible to temporarily not process their personal data in specific cases.
- Right to portability: the interested party may request the Responsible for their automated data in a structured format of easy access and handling.
The exercise of these rights can be done by the user through email to: info@carlosnunezmedina.
For what purpose will we treat your personal data?
In www.carlosnunezmedina.com, we will treat your personal data collected through the contact form, with the following purposes:
- Sending requested information through the forms provided at www.carlosnunezmedina.com/contacto
How long are the personal data collected?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal responsibilities may arise for the services provided.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
Consent of the interested party provided on the website in the event that you make any request or query on our contact form.